Friday, September 27, 2013

TIAS Day 3 and more of the Spiderweb

Yay! Day 3!

I have to say, the pattern for Day 3 was fun in and of itself, but was made extra-special because I was able to complete it while watching my dad coach our high school football team (he's in charge of the offense) over the Internet...and it's homecoming! And, right now at least, we're winning! Tatting + football? Who could ask for anything more? I love technology (when it works!)

Anyway, here's Day 3 progress:


It was especially fun to learn about the lock join--thanks for the easy to understand tutorial, Jane!

 In the lull waiting for Day 3 to be posted I also kept working on the spiderweb...
I tried to spread it out for you so you can get an idea of what size it is...I'm interested to see, when it's done (3 more rows!), how well it lays down with a bit of blocking and pressing...we'll see...

4 comments:

  1. The spiders web is looking good, well done, they are not easy to do.
    Your day three looks good, I will get mine done this afternoon.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long stringy parts are very long and stringy I am curious what the edge will be like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're so brave to try the stringy web! Do remember to show how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete